| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cervia in November is a little cool at 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 11.9 °C (53.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4.1 °C (39.4 °F).
- In November the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 7.8 °C (14 °F).
- The weather in November is somewhat dry. Just 77.3mm (3in) of water is dropped.
- The shortest day is 9:06 long and the longest day is 10:07 long with an average length of 9:34.
Check the distance to and compare the Cervia November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Cervia, Italy
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Cervia: